Start your career today at Atlanta Dental Assistant School
Classes fill up fast so contact us today!
Steps To Apply
- Call to set up an appointment with an admissions representative.
- Meet with an admissions representative to tour the school and fill out the enrollment application.
- Make a deposit or arrange a payment plan with our Registrar.
- A high school diploma or GED.*
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
*If the applicant is unable to provide proof of secondary education, applicants may be accepted by achieving a passing score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (Verbal 200 and Quantitative 210).
Atlanta Dental Assistant School was founded for students who have an interest in the Dental profession and wanted to explore the opportunity at low cost to the student. The Dental Assistant profession has come so far in the last few decades that the majority of students who attend certificate schools are not coming out with the knowledge and skills required to be effective dental assistants on a professional setting.
Our program is a cut above the rest in that our curriculum is based around students learning the skills of dental assisting in a professional dental office instead of a classroom like the majority of for-profit schools. Upon graduation our students are extremely comfortable and ready to work in a dental office.
We prepare our students with the real-world skills that will set them up in their new environment. Our instructors are industry leading professionals and work with our students one-on-one to equip them with the necessary skills to excel in the Dental Assisting field.
What Sets Atlanta Dental Assistant School Apart:
- We offer convenient class times.
- The course is taught in a dental office so you will be completely comfortable in your future working environment.
- The primary objective of the course is hands-on training.
- Tuition is low and there are a variety of interest free payment plans.