Atlanta Dental Assistant School…12 Weeks to a New Career!
At Atlanta Dental Assistant School, you will receive:
- Hands-on training that prepares you to be successful in your new career.
- Direct attention by the instructors given our low student-to-teacher ratio.
- No student loan debt! Our program is affordable and we offer various payment plans.
Steps to a New Career
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
To learn more about the job outlook for Dental Assistants, click here.
- A high school diploma or GED.*
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
*If the applicant is unable to provide proof of secondary education, applicants may be accepted by achieving a passing score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (Verbal 200 and Quantitative 210).
We have dedicated Career Services Representatives to help you find your dream job
Hear how our past students began their amazing careers.